The setups I need are clear as day and instead... I keep taking something else.
1. DO NOT TRADE PREMARKET unless there is significant volume.
2. Wait for the pattern to develop.
3. Take a break.
Once again /tf -- DROP morning -- bottom between 10 - 10:05 (10:03)
TL break, retest -- 30ticks . no heat. It's that easy. And you can't do it.
FUTURES PATTERNS: final 3
1. TOUCH of multiday on 15m or HOURLY chart - major trend, responsive entry
2. intraday: TL break and backtest entry
3. intraday WEDGE - enter responsively or on b/o. (follow intraday trend)
This is all I need to trade.
Well -- horrible day. That's why I trade paper for now.
Stops were too tight.
Missed the morning move... and afternoon was, as usual, a deathtrap of meagre opportunities.
Meagre. Cuz I like to be a little British sometimes.
AD +900 have to be long /tf end of day now.
finally got +19 ticks end of day --- could have been 30... on the more than obvious squeeze.
morning/end of day --- middle is WASTE OF TIME>
3 good trades to take today.
|end of day - ramp the close day /tf|