Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CSR ?

I am working on blending TA and FA together to find perfect plays.  CSR might be a possibility.  Quite a few people I follow like it.  It has numerous problems, but the question is, are those problems fully priced in?  Because if so, then what you've got is a super cheap stock that nobody likes -- letting you get in ground floor.  Today's price action and chart suggests this might be time to buy in.   I'll let the chart do the talking.  I do not own any yet but I did buy some for my managed account.  I'm finding that doing an annotated chart is extremely helpful for me to see what the market thinks about a particular stock.

Good luck if you decide to buy some CSR.  I don't think this is going to take off and zoom, but it looks to have a solid support line -- not too far away from current prices which can be used as a quick exit.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=CSR&p=D&yr=0&mn=8&dy=0&id=p80909835944&a=180786533

No comments: