1) Wait for a clear 3-touch pattern to develop in /tf, /cl or /gc and trade it -- focusing on the Market and charts for a proper exit signal.
2) Monitor my own emotional state and avoid taking trades out of boredom or frustration.
3) Take frequent breaks. Don't be glued in the chair -- it's unhealthy.
4) Get proper nutrition and rest throughout the week.
5) Continue to evaluate my trading and psychology at the end of each session.
6) Relax. Focus on the process, but enjoy it too.
7) Remain confident that my best effort will yield results, even if the profits don't reflect it in a single day. Monitor my inner dialogue. Keep it positive.